Whether your financing needs are in conjunction with a merger or acquisition, a spinoff, a recapitalization, or reorganization, a leveraged or management buyout, a going-private transaction, or an initial public offering or other securities offering, Haynes and Boone is uniquely qualified to handle the complexities and industry-specific issues posed by such financing transactions. We have extensive experience in structuring, documenting, and administering leveraged financial transactions for borrowers, financial sponsors, arrangers, administrative agents, collateral agents, and senior, mezzanine, and subordinated lenders. Our leveraged finance experience encompasses a wide spectrum of industries, including:
Energy and power
Consumer services |
Our finance team has the depth and capabilities to handle the logistical and administrative challenges posed by leveraged financings and extensively collateralized transactions, whether structured as syndicated senior loans, bridge loans, mezzanine financings, second lien financings, subordinated financings, or combinations of such transactions.
To effectively coordinate leveraged financings, we rely upon our firm’s commitment to teamwork and collaboration, working with lawyers in our corporate securities, real estate, ERISA, international, tax, intellectual property, environmental, and litigation practice groups. At all levels of our team, we are committed to responsiveness, creativity, and effective communication.
Key transactions have included:
- $12 billion syndicated, multi-facility financing with a publicly-held international long distance and internet provider, to finance the acquisition of another major long distance provider
- Represented the purchaser in structuring acquisition financing for a $2.6 billion hostile tender offer
- $2 billion bridge financing for an acquisition by an international oil field service company
- $1.3 billion multi-facility secured acquisition financing to a publicly-held packaging and ceramics company to finance the acquisition of the packaging division of a major manufacturing company
- Represented specialty chemical manufacturer in a multi-year revolving credit facility and note offering for an aggregate $90 million of financing to fund a significant acquisition
- Represented the senior lender in a leveraged buyout financing transaction, to support the acquisition of a national services organization
- Represented the administrative agent and lead arranger in an $800 million secured, syndicated, multi-trader facility with a cellular telephone company, including financing in conjunction with the initial public offering of the patent company
For a more comprehensive list of our experience, click "Representative Experience" on the left.