Linda Herman is of counsel in the Real Estate Practice Group in the New York office of Haynes and Boone, LLP. She has broad experience in all areas of real estate practice, and focuses on retail and office leasing transactions. Linda has represented several big-box retail chains leasing space in shopping centers throughout the United States and has represented both landlords and tenants in major retail and office lease transactions.
Selected Client Representations*
- Supervisor and part of the team for the initial lease-up of the retail space at the renovated Grand Central Terminal in Manhattan and ongoing leasing program.
- Representation of major financial securities firm regarding the approximately 200,000 square-foot lease for its New York headquarters at 330 Madison Avenue.
- Representation of a large Italian pasta products manufacturer and restaurant owner and operator in all aspects of its entry into the United States market, including restaurant construction and leasing.
- Representation, as outside general counsel, of the owner of multiple Class A office buildings in Manhattan in all of its lease transactions and related matters.
- Nationwide representation of retailers, including the largest bookseller in the United States, a leading sporting apparel manufacturer and a national chain that sells bedroom, bathroom and kitchen furnishings and products, in all aspects of store construction, development and leasing.
* Some of these representations were handled by Linda prior to her joining Haynes and Boone, LLP.
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- American Bar Association