Haynes and Boone's Newsroom
The Corporate Debt Market and Credit Derivatives - 2009
This article includes topics presented in a Program and Panel Discussion at the American Bar Association Section of Business Law Spring Meeting: 27th Annual Review of Developments in Business Financing.
- The Top Ten – Credit Crunch is #1
- Rates are High and “Covenant Tight” Replaces “Covenant Light”
- The Credit Markets are a Market and the Stock Market is a Sideshow
- A New Risk for Borrowers – Defaulting Lenders Fail to Fund under Corporate Lines of Credit
- Survival Strategies During the Credit Crunch: Restructuring by Repurchase or Exchange of Debt
- Credit Default Swaps
- Market Disruption Clauses in Credit Agreements
- Market-Based Pricing for Loans - Pricing Based on CDS
- Hybrid Securities
- Investing in Distressed Debt and Other Distressed Assets
The complete article appears in the PDF below.