Lugar de Noticias Haynes and Boone
Haynes and Boone Recognized as a Top Law Firm for Women by WILEF
DALLAS – Haynes and Boone, LLP was named among the top 50 law firms for women by the Women in Law Empowerment Forum (WILEF).
This is the second year that Haynes and Boone has been awarded the WILEF Gold Standard Certification for successfully demonstrating that women represent a meaningful percentage of the firm’s equity partners, highest leadership positions, governance and compensation committees, and of their most highly compensated partners.
“It’s energizing to be part an organization that embraces diversity and understands the importance of recruiting, retaining and promoting diverse attorneys,” said Felicity Fowler, chair of the Haynes and Boone Attorney Diversity Committee. “Our women attorneys each play a key role in the success and growth of Haynes and Boone. Receiving the 2012 WILEF Gold Certification is a testament to our commitment to diversity efforts at the firm.”
To receive the Gold Stand Certification, firms must meet at least three of six standards:
• 20 percent female equity partners
• 10 percent female chairs and office managing partners
• 20 percent female members on firm’s primary governance committee
• 20 percent female members on the firm’s compensation committee
• 25 percent female heads of practice groups or departments
• 10 percent female representation in the top half of the most highly compensated partners.
The Gold Standard Certification is the only program of its kind directed toward certifying, publicly recognizing and broadly publicizing eligible law firms that have integrated women into the highest leadership positions in the firm.