Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce 22nd Annual Employment Law Update – Fort Worth
7:30 AM - 3:30 PM (CST)
- Southwest Baptist Theological Seminary - The Riley Center
1700 West Fuller Avenue
- Fort Worth, TX 76115
Karen C. Denney
, Felicity A. Fowler
, Kirsten H. Garcia
, Brent T. Huddleston
, Laura E. O'Donnell
, Alex Stevens
Haynes and Boone, LLP and the Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce presents the 22nd Annual Employment Law Update.
Employers continue to face an ever-increasing volume and variety of workplace-related lawsuits creating challenges for general counsels and human resource professionals. This program will focus on current liability trends and strategies to reduce employers' exposure.
Who should attend:
In-House Counsel, Human Resources Professionals, Certified Public Accountants, Business Owners and Managers.
Topics that will be covered:
- Employment Law Update: What Should Employers Be Worried or Happy About?
- The ADAAA: Three Years in Review
- The FMLA and the ADAAA: The Complicated Interplay of Leave and Accommodation
- Wages, Exemptions and Overtime: The Fair Labor Standards Act and Related Current Department of Labor Initiatives
- Worksite Enforcement and Immigration Compliance Update
- Healthcare Reform: What We’ve Learned in the Past Year
Who will be presenting:
This seminar will be presented by experienced Haynes and Boone attorneys who exclusively practice labor and employment law. Haynes and Boone Labor and Employment attorneys regularly advise clients on ways to reduce the risk of employment litigation and how to defend against it when litigation cannot be avoided.
For directions to Southwest Baptist Theological Seminary - The Riley Center, click here.
For the full agenda and list of speakers, click here.
To register for this event and view pricing, click here.
For more information about this event, contact Lydia Hall at the Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce at 817.338.3370 or