Haynes and Boone, LLP presented its 24th Annual Employment Law Update on Thursday, April 26, 2012.
We discussed the following topics:
Main Session: For a copy of these materials, click here.
- The New Concern: Whistleblower and Retaliation Claims after Dodd-Frank and Recent Case Law
- The ADAAA: Three Years in Review and What You Need to Know Now
- The FMLA and the ADAAA: The Complicated Interplay of Leave and Accommodation
- Employee Social Media Use – On and Off Duty
- Trends in Wage and Hour Law: The Billon Dollar Industry and How Employers are Being Held Liable
- Worksite Enforcement and Immigration Compliance Update
Breakout Sessions: For a copy of these breakout session materials, click here.
- More FMLA/ADA – One Hour is Not Enough
- Guns and Ammo: Workplace Violence and Other Safety Concerns
- Wage and Hour: Current Issues and Best Practices
- Affirmative Action Programs – You May Be Subject to AAP and Not Even Know
- Non-Competes and Employment Contracts: Current Law, Best Practices and Avoiding Claims
- Union or Non-Union – It Doesn’t Matter: The Aggressive NLRB, Recent Trends and Issues You Need to Know
- Veteran’s Rights – More Than You Know
For more information contact: Cari Peretzman 214.651.5965 or firstname.lastname@example.org.