Haynes and Boone, LLP is proud to sponsor IMN's European Real Estate Opportunity & Private Fund Investing Conference on October 22-23 2012, London, UK.
Last year's conference discussed critical issues for the fund & investor & more than 400 real estate professionals registered. In response to industry demand & delegate feedback, we are pleased to be developing a brand new program for the fund industry that will focus on today’s investment opportunities. Among the new topics currently under development:
- Attracting Non-European Fund Capital;
- The Balance Sheet & Conduit Lender Panel;
- The LP/GP Panel on the LP’s Role in Running a Fund;
- The LP Panel: Looking at Non-Western European Opportunities;
- DC Plans in Opportunity Funds World; LP:
- New & Emerging Fund Evaluation;
- NY, London, Paris, Munich vs. Regional, Second Tier and Secondary Cities;
- Germany Investments;
- Are you Underwriting for a Double Dip, Inflation or Deflation?;
- Lease Renewals, Restructuring & Workouts
For more information about this conference, click here.