Seven Haynes and Boone Partners Selected as Best Lawyers “2013 Lawyers of the Year”
Best Lawyers of America has named seven Haynes and Boone, LLP partners “Lawyers of the Year” in their practices.
Based on peer-review surveys, the legal guide designated a single lawyer per practice specialty in each geographic region.
The following Haynes and Boone lawyers were honored this year:
• Michael M. Boone, Dallas Corporate Compliance Law - Compliance Lawyer of the Year
• George W. Bramblett, Dallas Litigation – Lawyer of the Year
• Nina Cortell, Dallas Bet-the-Company Litigation Lawyer of the Year
• John M. Hintz, New York City Litigation – Patent Lawyer of the Year
• David L. McCombs, Dallas Litigation – Intellectual Property Lawyer of the Year and Dallas Technology Law Lawyer of the Year
• Barry F. McNeil, Dallas Litigation – Antitrust Lawyer of the Year
• William C. Strock, Dallas Labor Law – Management Lawyer of the Year
Results of the 2013 edition are based on about 4.4 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers. The honorees received particularly high ratings of their abilities, professionalism and integrity.
Haynes and Boone is an international corporate law firm with offices in Texas, New York, California, Washington, D.C., Mexico City and Moscow, providing a full spectrum of legal services. With more than 525 attorneys, Haynes and Boone is ranked among the largest law firms in the nation by The National Law Journal and has been named a "Top Corporate Law Firm in America" (Corporate Board Member Magazine, 2001-2012).