Mitch Miller has more than 25 years experience in representing individuals, owners of closely held businesses, physicians and other professional associations in wealth transfer, estate planning, business planning, business taxation, retirement planning, and executive compensation matters. Mitch has been recognized as a Best Business Lawyer in Dallas for Trusts & Estates by D Magazine, D Magazine Partners, 2011 and 2015. He was listed in The Best Lawyers in America® for Trusts and Estates, Woodward/White, Inc., 2013-2015, and he is AV® Peer Review Rated Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell® Law Directory.
Mitch's experience has included matters involving:
- Advising clients with the design and implementation of all types of estate planning and family wealth preservation and transfer strategies.
- Advising clients on a variety of tax matters including estate, gift, generation-skipping, income, corporate, and partnership tax matters.
- Advising clients with respect to selecting choice of entity.
- Representing clients in all types of probate and property matters.
- Negotiating the sale and purchase of closely held businesses.
- Designing and implementing equity compensation plans and other key employee programs.
- Employment, severance, and executive compensation agreements.