Darrel Rice has extensive experience in representing companies, financial institutions, boards of directors, and individuals in connection with mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, securities transactions, bank loan and other debt financing transactions, and private equity, venture capital, and joint venture transactions. Darrel has been recognized as one of The Best Lawyers in America for the past twenty years. Darrel is also a contributing author on "Acquisition Financing" in the Commercial Finance Guide.
Recent Selected Speeches and Publications
- "Acquisition Financing," Chapter 7 - Commercial Finance Guide (Matthew Bender & Company, Inc., 2015).
- "Going Private: Legal and Strategic Considerations," Co-presenter and Co-author, Strafford Legal Seminars webinar, August 17, 2010.
- "Board of Directors Guide 2010," Haynes and Boone White Paper, March 30, 2010.
- "Public- Private Investment Program," co-author, Haynes and Boone Alert, April 6, 2009.
- "Going Private Transactions - An Overview," Haynes and Boone White Paper, October 11, 2007.
- Recognized as one of The Best Lawyers in America for the past twenty years.
- Martindale Hubbell® Law Directory with a Peer Review Rating of AV® Preeminent™