Mark Robinson is an associate in the Business Transactions Section of Haynes and Boone, LLP.
Mark's practice is focused on mergers, acquisitions, private equity investments, and other corporate matters in a broad range of industries. Specifically, he has experience representing both corporate and private equity clients in structuring, negotiating, documenting and closing public and private mergers, acquisitions and dispositions, including assisting private equity funds with the purchase, ongoing representation and sale of portfolio companies. Mark also has experience representing clients in M&A transactions in the bankruptcy context.
Example transactions in which Mark has participated include his representation of:
Professional and Community Activities
- Wingate Partners in the acquisition by its portfolio company, Nekoosa Coated Products, LLC, of IGI Corp., parent of RTape Corp. and CET Films Corp.
- BNSF Logistics International, Inc. in its acquisition of EP-Team, Inc.
- BNSF Logistics, LLC in its acquisition by affiliates of Albacor Shipping Inc., a Canada-based international global project and general cargo provider with locations across North America, Europe and Russia.
- Allegiance Crane & Equipment, LLC, a subsidiary of Prophet Equity LP, in its acquisition of the assets of USA Mobile Crane, LLC.
- Service King Collision Repair Centers in the sale of its operations to a private equity fund managed by The Carlyle Group - (Dallas Business Journal 2013 M&A Awards Large Deal of the Year).
- Frigelar North America, Inc. in its acquisition of four Johnstone Supply Locations from Jovan Corporation.
- Fossil Inc. in its acquisition of Skagen Designs, Ltd.
- Prospect Medical Holdings, Inc. in its acquisition of Nix Health Care System.
- Wingate Partners in the sale of Industrial Container Services (Dallas Business Journal 2011 Private Equity Deal of the Year).
- Wingate Partners in its acquisition of Dunn Paper and Sunrise Oilfield Supply.
- PlainsCapital Corporation in its private offering of $114 million of preferred stock to the U.S. Treasury under the Small Business Lending Fund.
- Nex-Tech Aerospace Holdings, Inc. in its sale of assets to Gridiron Capital.
- Prophet Equity L.P. in its bankruptcy acquisition of the assets of Gulfstream Crane, LLC
- Prophet Equity L.P. in its acquisition of the stock of Ace Asphalt of Arizona, Inc.
- Dean Foods Company in the sale of its customer-brand yogurt business to Schrieber Foods.
- Dean Foods Company in the sale of its Mountain High Yoghurt business and the Mountain High brand to General Mills.
- Harland Financial Solutions, Inc. in its acquisition of Parsam Technologies, LLC, a financial services application software company.
- Archipelago Learning in its acquisition of Alloy Interactive, Inc.
- Scantron Corporation in its acquisition of Spectrum K12 School Solutions.
- Water Providers, Ltd., a provider of water transfer services in the natural gas industry, in its sale of assets to Select Energy Services, LLC.
- CD Listening Bar, Inc., an Internet-based distributor of entertainment media, in its acquisition of Infinity Resources, Inc.
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association