Blaine Statham is an associate in the Business Transactions section of Haynes and Boone, LLP.
Blaine's practice is focused on mergers, acquisitions, private equity investments, and other corporate matters in a broad range of industries. Specifically, Blaine has experience representing both corporate strategic and private equity clients in structuring, negotiating, documenting and closing public and private mergers, acquisitions and dispositions, including assisting private equity funds with the purchase, ongoing representation and sale of portfolio companies in a broad range of industries.
Example transactions in which Blaine has participated include his representation of:
Professional and Community Activities
- A $50 million sale of a professional services firm to an international consulting firm (2014)
- Williamson-Dickie Holding Company in its acquisition of Walls Holding Company, Inc.
- Universal Display in its sale to 21st Century Group, LLC.
- The Curotto-Can, Inc. in its stock sale to The Heil Co. d/b/a Environmental Solutions Group.
- SunTx Capital Partners in its sale of Huron Inc., an automotive industry part manufacturer.
- Meisel Photographic Corporation in the sale of substantially all of its assets to R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company.
- Skid-O-Kan, Co., a waste management company, in the sale of substantially all of its assets.
- The owners of Curves International, Inc. and Curves for Women II, L.C. in the sale of stock to Curves International Holdings, Inc. and NCP-CW Corp.
- Wingate Partners in the purchase of all of the equity interest in Wisconsin-based specialty paper manufacturer, Nekoosa Coated Products.
- Hitachi Consulting Corporation in the purchase of all of the stock of PRIZIM, Inc.
- Port-A-Cool, LLC in the sale of all of its membership interests for $80 million to a subsidiary of Walter Meier AG.
- MSC Holdings, Inc. in its merger with and into a subsidiary of Patriot Supply Intermediate, Inc.
- The owners of Chemguard, Inc. in its sale to to Central Sprinkler Company, a subsidiary of Tyco International.
- United Rentals Northwest, Inc. in its purchase of substantially all of the assets of Gulfstar Rental Solutions, LP.
- CapStar Commercial Real Estate Services, Ltd. in the sale of all of its assets to Cassidy Turley, Inc.
- Forrest City Grocery Co. in its sale to Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc.
- Prophet Equity L.P. in its acquisition of the stock of Ace Asphalt of Arizona, Inc.
- Centennial Beverage Group, LLC in the sale of substantially all of its assets associated with the business of retail and wholesale sales of wine, beer, distilled spirits, and related merchandise operating under the names “Fat Dog” and “Doc’s” in East Texas and the Lubbock, Texas area.
- Yates Drilling Company in its sale to Occidental Petroleum.
- Archon Group, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., in various corporate transactions.
- Taco Bueno in the acquisition of certain assets.
- Various public companies with reporting obligations under the Exchange Act.
- Various clients in beneficial ownership reporting with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Recognized by D Magazine as a "Best Lawyer in Dallas" in Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Securities/Capital Markets, 2014