Eric Williams is a corporate partner in the Dallas office of Haynes and Boone with more than 14 years of experience in acquisitions, divestitures, securities transactions and other complex business transactions. Specifically, he has significant experience representing both corporate and private equity buyers and sellers in structuring, negotiating, documenting and closing public and private mergers, acquisitions and dispositions, including assisting private equity funds with the purchase, ongoing representation and subsequent sale of portfolio companies. Eric also has experience representing clients in M&A transactions within the bankruptcy context.
Selected Speeches and Publications
- "Choice of Entity/Series LLC,” State Bar of Texas Annual Business Law & Corporate Counsel Forum, June 14, 2012.
- “Choice of Entity/Series LLC,” State Bar of Texas Essentials of Business Law CLE, Houson, Texas, April 14, 2011.
- “Mergers & Acquisitions Law 2011: Top Lawyers on Trends and Key Strategies for the Upcoming Year," co-author, Aspatore Thought Leadership, February 1, 2011.
Professional and Community Activities
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Association for Corporate Growth Dallas Chapter, Board of Directors
- Selected for inclusion in Texas Super Lawyers - Rising Stars Edition, Thomson Reuters, 2008-2015.
- Recognized by DCEO Magazine as one of the DFW’s Top M&A Dealmakers, D Magazine Partners, 2014.