Robert Wilson is a former Managing Partner of the firm and has more than 30 years of experience in business transactions. Mr. Wilson was recently named leading individual real estate lawyer by Chambers and Partners USA (2008-2014); named to "The Best Lawyers in America" for Banking and Finance Law (2010-2015), Real Estate (2012-2015); and named to Super Lawyers byTexas Monthly
(2009-2014) and D Magazine
(2009-2010). Additionally, he was recognized by The International Who's Who of Real Estate Lawyers (2013-2014) and named by Best Lawyers as a "2014 Lawyer of the Year" in Banking and Finance Law, Real Estate Law. Mr. Wilson is AV® Peer Review Rated Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell® Law Directory.
Mr. Wilson has completed transactions including:
- Representation of REIT subsidiary in pre-packaged bankruptcy.
- Representation of pension fund in acquisition of 15 warehouses located in multiple states
- Representation of agent/lender in financing of 16 luxury hotels located in 7 states owned by REIT
- Representation of investor in acquisition of 8 assisted living facilities located in 4 states
- Representation of investor in acquisition of publicly traded bonds secured by real estate
- Representation of developer in acquisition and construction of world distribution warehouse
- Representation of foreign investor in acquisition of downtown San Francisco office building