Guy Young has more than 25 years of experience in corporate securities transactions, including public and private offerings of debt and equity securities, securities laws compliance, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions and monetization transactions. Mr. Young’s practice focuses on the representation of energy companies and underwriters engaged in transactions with energy companies.
Mr. Young has represented clients based in the United States and Canada in transactions such as:
Professional and Community Activities
- capital markets transactions including registered primary and secondary public offerings, Rule 144A and private placements of common stock, preferred stock and subordinated and senior debt securities
- private equity and mezzanine debt transactions; asset monetization transactions, such as royalty trusts and production payments
- securities offerings and acquisitions relying on the Multi-Jurisdictional Disclosure System with Canada
- roll-up transactions, exchange offers and other recapitalization and restructuring transactions
- acquisitions, divestitures and mergers of public and private companies in the United States and internationally