We Know How to Lead
- Three partners selected for membership in the American College of Real Estate Lawyers (Membership is by invitation only.)
- Member of the Council of the ABA Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- 4 years as editor of the Newsletter of the Real Estate Finance Committee of the ABA Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- 6 years as Chair of the Hotels, Resorts and Tourism Committee of the ABA Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Past-Chair, State Bar of Texas Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Past-Chair, State Bar of Texas Business Law Section
- Past Chair, Commercial Financial Services Committee, State Bar of Texas Business Law Section
- President, Real Estate Council of San Antonio
- Executive Committee and Board Memberships: Austin, Dallas and San Antonio Real Estate Councils
- Past Chair, Travis County Bar Association Real Estate Law Section
Visit our "Think Real Estate" update.
Haynes and Boone’s Real Estate practice is one of the largest and most experienced in the nation. Our more than 50 attorneys have extraordinary experience representing clients engaged in every facet of buying, selling, developing, operating, leasing, capitalizing and financing real estate for operators, investors and users for both U.S. clients as well as foreign clients.
We Are Part of Your Team
Real Estate issues often call for fast action, and we pride ourselves on our responsiveness. As part of a firm with more than 525 attorneys in 12 offices, with a culture that allows all of the firm’s resources, wherever located, to flow freely to our clients’ needs, wherever they are, our Real Estate attorneys regularly - and seamlessly - call on our colleagues in the environmental, tax, securities, ERISA or international law areas. And if we need help from our bankruptcy or litigation colleagues, they’re at the ready, too.
Client Service Innovation, Cutting Edge Work and Extraordinary Responsiveness
Our Real Estate practice attorneys represent REITS, pension funds and pension fund advisers, domestic and foreign private funds, portfolio managers and other institutional investors and developers, and are also involved with traditional project, mezzanine and corporate finance and co-investment partnerships and structures. We assist many major corporations with their real estate portfolios, including corporate headquarters and retail facilities, as well as sale leaseback and other structured lease transactions. We also assist many non-U.S. clients on U.S. inbound investments in and acquisition of U.S. real estate.
When the stakes are high, clients have come to depend on our depth and experience, and the responsiveness of our "can do" attitude, when their biggest deals are on the line. Our firm culture allows us to look at things solely from the client’s perspective, and match our resources to the client’s needs, without worrying about anyone’s "turf."
Many of our Real Estate practice group attorneys regularly author authoritative articles on real estate topics and present them to other lawyers at CLE programs around the country. In addition to giving to the profession, this keeps us on the leading edge of important issues that affect our clients. We also stay current on business issues affecting our clients by heavily participating in industry and trade organizations, including local Real Estate Councils, the Urban Land Institute, the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts and the International Council of Shopping Centers.