Given its complexity and frequent modifications, immigration law represents one of the biggest commercial and regulatory obstacles to the employment of key foreign personnel in the U.S. Our firm has the “client-centric” focus, depth and breadth of experience in the immigration sub-specialties that businesses require.
We work diligently to ensure that our clients maintain a solid understanding of the immigration laws that directly impact their organizations. We help our clients customize their immigration processes into meaningful methods for attracting global talent. Our combined client response practices and technology produce case feedback which is both timely and continuing.
Our ability to provide a broad array of immigration-related legal services such as audits, compliance, tax, business formation, employment law, and "white-collar/government-enforcement" defense services has proven valuable to clients of all sizes. Our foreign language capabilities and experience living and working abroad allow us to comfortably serve our clients in any corner of the world.
We have the ability to tackle the full spectrum of immigration matters, including:
Obtaining U.S. Immigration Status
- H-1B Professional Nonimmigrant Visas
- L-1 Intracompany Transferee Nonimmigrant Visas
- TN (NAFTA) Professional Nonimmigrant Visas
- E-1 and E-2 Treaty Trader/Investor Nonimmigrant Visas
- Labor Certification Applications (PERM Applications)
- Immigrant Petitions for Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researcher Aliens (EB-1)
- Immigrant Petitions for Multinational Executives/Managers (EB-1)
- National Interest Waivers (EB-2)
- EB-5 Investors
- EB-5 Regional Center Development
- Adjustment of Status to Lawful Permanent Residence
- I-9 Compliance
- Consular Processing
Counseling on Immigration Issues
- Develop Client Immigration Compliance Programs
- Counsel Clients on Immigration Issues Resulting from Mergers and Other Business Transactions
- Defend Against Claims of Unlawful Immigration Practices
- Conduct Immigration Due Diligence In Connection with Business Transactions
- Conduct Audits of Client Immigration Documentation (I-9 Compliance)