Eric Benoliel is an associate in the Intellectual Property Technology Transactions and Technology Mergers and Acquisitions Practice Groups. He has experience with drafting and negotiating software-as-a-service (SaaS) agreements, information technology services agreements, and various other technology licensing and outsourcing arrangements. Eric also assists clients in maintaining best practices and policies within their privacy compliance programs.
- Represented a STEM-focused education nonprofit in the negotiation of its SaaS agreement with a new outside vendor
- Managed multiple due diligence reviews of target entities for large private equity client
- Drafted various deal documents for energy industry mergers and acquisitions
- Acted as underwriters’ counsel for $650 million bond offering
*Some of these representations were handled by Eric prior to joining Haynes Boone.
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Best Buddies International
J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2019
B.A., International Relations, American University, 2013