Emilie Heck is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the Austin office of Haynes and Boone, LLP.
Her practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, private equity, capital markets and securities.
Selected Client Representations:
- Represented a publicly traded telecommunications provider in connection with $8.7 billion take-private sale to a publicly traded owner and operator of communications businesses.*
- Represented a publicly traded media company in a $1.5 billion reattribution of assets and liabilities between company groups.*
- Represented publicly traded holding company in $2.6 billion sale to publicly traded travel company.*
- Represented publicly traded holding company in $325 million preferred stock private equity investment.*
- Advised on reporting obligations under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- Prepared securities filings, including Schedule 13D and Form 4.
*Some of these representations were handled by Emilie prior to joining Haynes and Boone.
B.A., Texas A&M University, 2015, magna cum laude
J.D., University of Texas School of Law, 2018, Submissions Editor, The Texas International Law Journal, 2016-2018