Aaron A. Kor *
* Licensed Only in Maryland and D.C. Not admitted to practice in Virginia.
Aaron Kor is an associate in the Government Contracts, Construction Litigation, and Litigation Groups in Haynes Boone's Northern Virginia office.
Aaron represents clients in government contracts and construction matters, including bid protests, contract claim disputes, prime contractor-subcontractor disputes, alternative dispute resolution, and appeals. Aaron also assists contractors with request for equitable adjustment and contract claim preparation and prime contract and subcontract review. In addition, Aaron counsels clients in all areas of government contracts and construction law, including delays, changes, contract terminations, cost accounting and cost allowability, cost and price reasonableness, export controls, domestic preferences, False Claims Act, cybersecurity, suspension and debarment, government sanctions, ethics, and small business issues. Aaron also conducts internal regulatory compliance investigations.
- American Bar Association, Section of Public Contract Law
- American Bar Association, Forum on Construction Law
- Maryland State Bar Association
- “Payment Provisions & Payment Application Process,” panelist, ABA Forum on Construction Law, December 2, 2022.
- "Government Contract Claims 101," panelist, ABA Section of Public Contract Law, June 8, 2022.
J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2017
B.A., Yeshiva University, 2013, magna cum laude
Law Clerk to the Honorable Edward H. Meyers, U.S. Court of Federal Claims, 2020-2021;
Law Clerk to the Honorable Harry C. Storm, Circuit Court of Montgomery County, MD, 2017-2018
District of Columbia
U.S. Court of Federal Claims