Daniel Lisk is a partner in the Real Estate Practice Group in the New York office. Daniel represents real estate funds, financial institutions, developers and property owners in a range of commercial real estate transactions, including mortgage and mezzanine financing, equity investments, construction lending, loan syndication, property acquisitions and dispositions, joint ventures, workouts and restructurings. Daniel is an active member of the Board of Trustees of Usdan Summer Camp for the Arts. Daniel serves on the firm’s Alumni Committee, Attorney Integration Committee and Sustainability Committee.
Professional and Community Activities
- Usdan Summer Camp for the Arts, Board of Trustees, 2020 – present
- $200 million pre-development financing for a residential condominium development, which included the negotiation of an intercreditor agreement with the mezzanine lender and the syndication of the senior loan to four participating lenders.
- $500 million sale of the condominium office portion of a Chicago trophy building.
- $250 million mortgage and mezzanine financing of a portfolio of seven NYC hotels, which included the secondary market sale of the senior loan to a syndicate of five lenders.
- $100 million preferred equity investment and refinancing of a NNN industrial portfolio with assets located throughout the country.
- $1 billion acquisition and mortgage and mezzanine financing of a national portfolio of 50 brand managed and franchised hotels.
- $400 million deed-in-lieu acquisition of a portfolio of 150 hotels, including the negotiation of a joint venture agreement and subsequent single asset and portfolio sales.
- $85 million build to suit construction financing for a medical office building.
- $40 million construction financing and mezzanine loan for a residential condominium development.
J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2005
B.A., Vassar College, 2000
Haynes Boone’s Real Estate Practice Group is excited to introduce the next edition of HB Real Estate Insights. Our more than 55 real estate lawyers in offices across the country have broad experience in all facets of the real estate industry. We represent leading institutional lenders, owners, operators, developers and investors in financing, buying, selling, developing, leasing and restructuring [...]