Farr Nolen is a counsel in the Real Estate Practice Group in Haynes Boone’s San Antonio office.
Her practice focuses on general real estate matters including the purchase and sale of commercial real estate, the commercial leasing matters and due diligence relating to real estate transactions.
- Recognized in Best San Antonio Female Lawyers, San Antonio Scene, Scene Monthly, LLC, 2022
- Soldiers’ Angels, Board Member December 2018 - Present
- Soldiers’ Angels, Development Committee Chair and Vice-Chair January 2019 - Present
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society, San Antonio Community Council, January 2020 to December 2020
- Dress for Success San Antonio, Development Committee Member January 2019-December 2019
J.D., St Marys University School of Law, 2004, cum laude
B.A., English-Communication Arts, St Marys University, 2000, cum laude; honors program
A Haynes and Boone, LLP deal team led by Partner Megan Gess represented Denner Vineyards, a producer of critically acclaimed wines from California's Central Coast, in the sale of its business to E. & J. Gallo Winery. The transaction was announced Nov. 10. Located in the Willow Creek District of Paso Robles, California, Denner Vineyards includes a tasting room, a gravity-flow winery designed to [...]