Nicolette Nunez is an associate in the Intellectual Property Practice Group in Haynes Boone’s Orange County office.
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- "Control of Methane in the Oil Patch: Low Hanging Regulatory Fruit?" co-author, Thomson Reuters Practical Law, June 2, 2023.
- "Using AI for Competitive Advantage." co-author, The Journal of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Law, July 2023.
- "Are Artificial Intelligence Technologies a Game Changer for Patents in Finance?" co-author, The Patent Lawyer, June 27, 2022.
- "Thank You for Your Service, Justice Breyer," co-author, Thomson Reuters Westlaw Today, June 24, 2022.
- “What Are PFAS and What Actions Are Being Taken in the US to Regulate Them,” co-author, Chemical Watch, March 3, 2022.
J.D., Emory University School of Law, 2021
M.S., Applied Physics, New York University School of Engineering, 2015
B.S., Applied Physics, New York University School of Engineering, 2014
Intern to the Honorable Ramon E. Reyes, Eastern District of New York
The Environmental Protection Agency (“EPA”) has promulgated a new, one-time reporting rule under the Toxic Substances Control Act (“TSCA”) pertaining to Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (“PFAS”) and PFAS-containing products: Toxic Substances Control Act Reporting and Recordkeeping Requirements for Perfluoroalkyl and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (“Rule”).1 The Rule requires reporting by manufactur [...]