Marcus Perkins is an associate in the Real Estate Practice Group in the New York office of Haynes and Boone. His practice focuses on all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including the acquisition, disposition, development and leasing of retail, office and industrial projects.
- Selected for inclusion in Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Thomson Reuters, 2016-2017
Selected Client Representations
- Participation in the representation of a Fortune 10 corporation in its acquisition and development of retail store sites.
- Participation in the representation of a national telecommunications company in connection with a large-scale series of leases and subleases.
- Participation in the representation of investment funds in the acquisition and disposition of office, commercial, and senior-assisted living/memory care sites.
- Participation in the representation of a major food and beverage company with respect to real estate issues in connection with its $600 million acquisition of another such company.