Chase A. M. Proctor is a partner in the Mergers and Acquisitions Practice Group in the Dallas office of Haynes and Boone and is licensed to practice in both New York and Texas. He has experience in domestic and international acquisitions, divestitures, securities transactions and other complex business transactions, including corporate restructurings and M&A transactions within the bankruptcy context. Specifically, he has represented both corporate, private equity and venture capital buyers and sellers in structuring, negotiating, documenting and closing acquisitions and dispositions. Chase also has experience representing clients in the negotiation of celebrity and athlete endorsement agreements.
- Represented Commercial Metals Company (NYSE: CMC) in its acquisition of EDSCO Fasteners LLC, a leading provider of anchoring solutions for the electrical transmission market, from MiddleGround Capital.
- Represented Commercial Metals Co. (NYSE: CMC) in its acquisition of a metals recycling facility and related assets from Owensboro, Kentucky-based Kodiak Resources Inc. and Kodiak Properties LLC.
- Represented Commercial Metals Company (NYSE: CMC) in its acquisition of geosynthetics manufacturing facility from BOSTD - America.
- Represented Streamland Media LLC, a Trive Capital portfolio company, in its acquisition of Ingenuity Studios, LLC, a visual effects company with four locations in the U.S. and Canada.
- Represented SSW Advanced Technologies in the acquisition of Schott-Gemtron Corporation, an industry leader in supplying specialty glass components to be used in a variety of home appliances.
- Represented The Brandt Companies, the largest mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) contractor in the State of Texas, in its sale to Southland Industries.
- Represented Trive Capital in its investment in Wilson Electronics, a wireless connectivity solutions provider that is a market leader in cellular repeaters with commercial, consumer and carrier applications.
- Represented FGF Brands, a leading manufacturer of premium baked goods for the food service and retail industries, in the acquisition of the assets of Hill Country Bakery.
- Represented Mizzen and Main LLC in connection with the negotiation of its endorsement deal with a prominent professional athlete.
- Represented Trive Capital in its purchase of SSW Holding Company, Inc., a leading engineered products manufacturer supplying a broad product portfolio for the residential/commercial appliance, residential/commercial HVAC, and other industrial segments.
- Represented Commercial Metals Company in connection with its sale of certain assets to SB Specialty Metals Holdings LLC.
- Represented Williamson-Dickie Holding Company, a private company specializing in the manufacture of work apparel, in its $820 million sale and merger into a subsidiary of VF Corporation, a publicly traded company.
- Represented the buyer of substantially all of the assets of a country club and golf course.
- Represented Stand2Learn, LLC in the sale of substantially all of its assets to Varidesk, LLC.
- Represented lender in a $45 million senior secured advancing term loan credit facility for the acquisition of mineral interests in the Permian Basin. The transaction included a participation option for the lender.
- Represented Commercial Metals Company in connection with its sale of certain assets to Manakin Industries, LLC
- Represented Commercial Metals Company in connection with its sale of certain assets to Trek Metals, Inc.
- Represented CMC Steel Fabricators, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Commercial Metals Company, in connection with its acquisition of substantially all of the assets of MMFX Technologies.
- Represented Webtuner Corp., a developer of software and hardware for media content distribution, in the sale of substantially all of its assets to a third party.
- Represented Mizzen and Main LLC, an American-made menswear brand, in connection with L Catterton's investment in the company.
- Represented Wingate Partners in its acquisition of Binswanger Glass, a seller and installer of glass and glass-related products for commercial, residential and automotive use.
- Represented leading furniture and textiles company in its sale of a majority interest to private equity firm Acacia Partners, LLC.
- Represented a leading energy efficiency technology company in its sale of a minority interest to a venture capital firm.
- Dallas Museum of Art, Board of Trustees Member
- Preservation Park Cities, Member
- Included in the "Ones to Watch" category of The Best Lawyers in America, Woodward/White, Inc., 2022-2024
J.D., The University of Texas School of Law, 2014, with honors, Order of the Coif
B.A., Spanish, Southern Methodist University, 2011, cum laude
B.B.A., Finance, Southern Methodist University, 2011
Represented an affiliate of Commercial Metals Company (NYSE: CMC) in its strategic acquisition of all of the assets of BOSTD America, LLC.
Represented Commercial Metals Company in its acquisition of EDSCO Fasteners LLC from MiddleGround Capital. This acquisition strengthens Commercial Metals' position in construction reinforcement by extending capabilities to new and growing applications
Represented Commercial Metals Company (NYSE: CMC) in its acquisition of all of the assets of Roane Metals Group, LLC and certain real property owned by Roane Specialized Services, LLC.
Represented SSW Advanced Technologies in connection with its acquisition of Schott-Gemtron Corporation, a manufacturer of specialty glass and glass systems used primarily by the home appliance industry in North America.
Represented Streamland Media LLC in its acquisition of Ingenuity Studios, LLC, a U.S. and Canada based visual effects company.
Represented Wilson Electronics, LLC, a leader in cellular signal repeater technology, in the cross-border acquisition of Zinwave Communications.
Represented Streamland Media in its acquisition of SIM Video International’s post-production picture and sound finishing services business.
Represented a prominent financial services company in the purchase of a SaaS-based investment banking platform.
Represented a full-service multifamily real estate company in its sale to a nationwide property management company.
Sale of Eastern Business Forms, Inc. to Gen Cap America.
Haynes and Boone, LLP represented Wilson Electronics, LLC, a leader in cellular signal repeater technology, in the cross-border acquisition of Zinwave Communications. The UK-based Zinwave provides patented, ultra-wideband RF over fiber solutions with more than 850 installations in 26 countries. “Wilson’s product combined with Zinwave’s fiber-delivered DAS unlocks opportunities for us in both enter [...]