Before joining Haynes and Boone, Gabor worked as an attorney for investment firms, incubator programs in the space and defense sector where he gained valuable experience in sector specific regulatory compliance.
- Member, International Institute of Space Law
- Research Fellow, Transatlantic Technology Law Forum of Stanford University
- "How to Ensure National Security in the New Media Age," author, Transatlantic Antitrust and IPR Developments Bimonthly Newsletter Issue No., April 16, 2021.
- "Attention Silicon Valley: The Exposure of Space Startups to U.S. Export Control Rules," author, https://spacenews.com/op-ed-attention-silicon-valley-the-exposure-of-space-startups-to-us-export-control-rules/ April 8, 2021.
- "How Did Market Analysts Derail the Nonexistent Space-Mining Business," author, https://spaceindustries.com.au/market-analysts-derail-space-mining/space_mining/ January 4, 2021.
LL.M., International Transactions and Comparative Law, University of San Francisco School of Law, 2012
LL.M., Basics of Common Law and English Legal Translation, University of Toledo, 2010
J.D., Hungarian and EU Law, Karoli Gaspar University School of Law, 2007