Before joining Haynes Boone, Gabor worked as an attorney for investment firms, incubator programs in the space and defense sector where he gained valuable experience in sector specific regulatory compliance.
- Member, International Institute of Space Law
- Research Fellow, Transatlantic Technology Law Forum of Stanford University
- “Corporate Transparency Act: What Is It, and How Will It Affect Small Companies?” author, Corporate Compliance Insights, December 7, 2022.
- "FCC SpaceX Satellite Ruling Advances Autonomous Vehicle Development," author, Automotive World, August 11, 2022.
- "How to Ensure National Security in the New Media Age," author, Transatlantic Antitrust and IPR Developments Bimonthly Newsletter Issue No., April 16, 2021.
- "Attention Silicon Valley: The Exposure of Space Startups to U.S. Export Control Rules," author, https://spacenews.com/op-ed-attention-silicon-valley-the-exposure-of-space-startups-to-us-export-control-rules/ April 8, 2021.
- "How Did Market Analysts Derail the Nonexistent Space-Mining Business," author, https://spaceindustries.com.au/market-analysts-derail-space-mining/space_mining/ January 4, 2021.
LL.M., International Transactions and Comparative Law, University of San Francisco School of Law, 2012
LL.M., Basics of Common Law and English Legal Translation, University of Toledo, 2010
J.D., Hungarian and EU Law, Karoli Gaspar University School of Law, 2007
Haynes and Boone, LLP Partner Roger Royse, Counsel Francine Johnston, and Attorney Gabor Szecsi represented Efemoral Medical, developer of advanced interventional bioresorbable therapies, in the closing of its $4.9M preferred Series A1 round. The financing closed on Jan. 17, 2023. Supported by existing investors as well as an experienced cohort of new investors, the proceeds will further Efemoral' [...]
Gabor Szecsi in Corporate Compliance Insights: Corporate Transparency ActDecember 08, 2022
Haynes Boone Represents Eighteen Ninety Partners in Management Buyout of Financial FirmNovember 04, 2022
Gabor Szecsi in CNBC: ‘The Startups Still Betting Space Mining Will Bring in Big Bucks’October 11, 2022