Your lawyer’s experience is the foundation of any successful real estate deal.
The lawyers in Haynes and Boone’s Real Estate Practice Group counsel clients in the United States and overseas. We have handled every facet of buying, selling, developing, operating, leasing and financing real estate for our clients. Our diverse practice represents institutional owners, developers, financial sources, borrowers, operators, investors, landlords and tenants, among others.
We handle a wide array of transactions, including:
- Real estate finance, including subordinate debt, real estate capital markets and fund-based financing
- Acquisitions, sales and joint ventures
- Commercial real estate leasing
- Distressed real estate and opportunistic investing
- Construction-related contracts
When transactions require additional experience, our national real estate team works seamlessly with lawyers in other Haynes and Boone practices, including bankruptcy, environmental, ERISA, international, securities and tax. And, if litigation becomes necessary, our clients benefit from experienced litigators who focus on real estate and construction matters.