Russell Broadway concentrates his practice in the areas of corporate, commercial, and real estate lending, representing both lenders and borrowers in loan transactions including syndicated credit facilities, real estate secured loans, and acquisition facilities.
Selected Client Representations
- Participated in offering of convertible subordinated debt relating to acquisitions
- Participated in arranging financing for stock and asset purchase acquisitions
- Participated in financing the acquisition of properties for a publicly-traded real estate investment trust
- Participated in financing of commercial construction projects
- Participated in structuring and documenting credit facilities and corresponding equity collar transactions secured by stock of publicly-traded companies
- Participated in refinancing of existing indebtedness.
Professional and Community Activities
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Business Law Section, State Bar of Texas
- Travis County Bar Association
- Real Estate Council of Austin