Troy Christensen is an associate in the Real Estate Practice Group at Haynes and Boone, LLP. His practice includes state and federal taxation, partnership and limited liability company formation, and estate planning.
Troy has represented clients in:
- The formation, operation, and liquidation of business entities, including partnerships, limited liability companies, and corporations
- Federal income tax and state franchise tax matters
- Structuring and drafting documentation for real estate-related transactions
Professional and Community Activities
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- "Federal Taxation of Series Limited Liability Companies," co-author with Kimberly Szarzynski, The Texas Tax Lawyer, State Bar of Texas Tax Section, Vol. 38, No. 2, Winter 2011.
- "IRS Guidance on Series Limited Liability Companies," co-author with Kimberly Szarzynski, Headnotes, Dallas Bar Association, Vol. 36, No. 1, January 2011.
- Co-contributor to chapter on Cleantech Financing in legal treatise Energy Law and Transactions, 2009.