Edgar Klee is a partner in the Tax Practice Group at Haynes and Boone, S.C. and Administrative Partner of Haynes and Boone's Mexico City office. He focuses on offering sophisticated corporate tax advice on international taxation, tax counseling for individuals, legal structuring for acquisition of high value assets (vessels/platforms related to the oil and gas industry), customs and foreign trade, and general tax litigation.
- Recognized in Latin Lawyer 250, Law Business Research Ltd., 2016
- Recognized in Chambers Latin America, Chambers & Partners, for Tax (Mexico), 2016-2017
Professional and Community Activities
- Mexican Bar (Barra Mexicana Colegio de Abogados)
- Public Accounting Academy for Tax Studies (Academia de Estudios Fiscales de la Contaduría Pública)
- International Fiscal Association (IFA)