Scott Wallace has more than 20 years of experience in the areas of corporate securities, mergers, acquisitions and providing counsel to a broad spectrum of clients with complex business transactions.
Mr. Wallace has completed transactions including:
- Negotiating mergers and acquisitions involving public and privately held entities
- Numerous contests for corporate control representing acquiring and target companies involving tender offers and proxy contests
- Public and private debt and equity offerings
- Hedge fund investments in public and privately held entities
- Counseling boards of directors and executive officers relating to fiduciary duties and corporate governance issues
- SEC compliance
- Co-Author, "Board of Directors Guide 2010"
- Author, "Event Risk Covenants in Bond Indentures"
Professional and Community Activities
- Recognized as a Texas Super Lawyer - Mergers and Acquisition (2009-2014)
- Included in Best Lawyers in America - Corporate Law (2012-2015)
- Martindale Hubbell® Law Directory with a Peer Review Rating of AV® Preeminent™
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas - Business Law Section