Jarom Yates is an associate in the Bankruptcy and Business Restructuring Practice Group in the Dallas office of Haynes and Boone, LLP. His practice focuses on all areas of bankruptcy, including both debtor and creditor representation.
Jarom's experience includes:
- Represents debtors, creditors, and trustees in all types of bankruptcy proceedings
- Represents clients in all types of bankruptcy related litigation
- Assists clients acquiring assets through the bankruptcy process
- Selected for inclusion in Texas Super Lawyers - Rising Stars Edition, Thomson Reuters, for Bankruptcy, 2015-2016.
- "KB Toys Highlights Pitfalls for Bankruptcy Claims Buyers," co-author, Law360, December 4, 2013.