Chris Wolfe serves as the head of the Oilfield Services Practice Group and has more than 29 years of experience in representing energy-related businesses. Other areas of experience are mergers and acquisitions, tax and business planning.
Chris is recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® by Woodward/White, Inc. for Tax Law, 2013-2015 and is AV® Peer Review Rated Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell® Law Directory.
Recent Speeches and Articles
- "Bureau of Ocean Energy Management's Plan to Reform Risk Management," co-author, Haynes and Boone Alert, August 22, 2014.
- "Everything You Wanted to Know About the Oil and Gas Business but Were Afraid to Ask," American Association of Petroleum Geologists/Division of Professional Affairs, April 2014.
- "Surface Rights and Access: A Look At Trends," Energy Law Institute, August 2013.
- "Proposed Changes to Oil and Gas Taxation," The Houston Lawyer, Houston Bar Association, January/February 2011.
- "Oil and Gas Federal Income Tax," South Texas Energy Law Institute, September 2010.