The road to capital runs through your lawyer’s office. We make sure there aren’t any roadblocks.
In the past few years, the lawyers in Haynes and Boone’s Finance Group have handled hundreds of deals. Haynes and Boone structures new and sophisticated financing vehicles that fit the business needs of our clients. We bring together lenders and borrowers to make deals. Our lawyers are recognized for their successful work for commercial lenders such as Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Wells Fargo, Citibank, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation and Royal Bank of Scotland, as well as their work with domestic and foreign borrowers, regional banks and financial institutions, investment banks, non-bank credit companies, vendors, financial sponsors, private equity funds, hedge funds, venture capital funds and other investment funds.
While our clients value our significant experience and skill, they also trust our pragmatic approach. According to a client study conducted by Chambers USA, Haynes and Boone Finance lawyers are “… incredibly hard-working, very practical and very user-friendly.”
Our Finance team routinely draws upon the experience of lawyers from other Haynes and Boone practice groups, including real estate, tax, securities, projects, energy and international, all geared to providing clients the necessary depth and breadth of experience to handle large, complex financings worth billions of dollars.
We handle a wide array of transactions and have extensive experience in a wide range of financing transactions including:
- Senior bank debt, including large corporate credit facilities, acquisition financing and general commercial lending
- Capital commitment subscription financings to private equity funds
- Project finance, including projects in Mexico, Brazil and a variety of developing countries
- Energy finance, including commodities
- Prime brokerage and equity lending
- Public finance, including large-scale bond offerings
- Restructuring, workouts and recapitalizations