Haynes and Boone, AEGIS and EnerCom host frequent webcalls on Tuesday mornings at 9:00 – 9:30 a.m. CT and provide updates on current energy, capital markets and finance related topics. Recordings of each program can be found below:
Oil Crash Course Series 2020:
The series covers analysis of the current legal issues of oil and gas finance, litigation and bankruptcies. The course will provide an excellent overview for young executives and also will benefit those who have a solid understanding of our industry, but are looking for an update on current market trends in these areas.
Landman Webinar Series:
- Primary components of Biden’s proposed federal energy policies
- Whether the absence of any federal energy policy can or will continue in a second Trump term
- Growing number of states with climate-change responsive energy policies
- Growing number of private companies, banks and investor funds seeking climate-responsive energy resources
- Embracing change or resisting change, are both options still available?
- Where am I likely to be four years from now if I bury my head in the sand and try to pursue business as usual?
- Planning to avoid stranded investments - transitions by major oil companies
- Transition strategies for smaller E&P companies
- How to maintain your leasehold in the secondary term when shutting-in or curtailing production
- McGirt v. Oklahoma: Implications on oil and gas interests in Oklahoma
- The evolution of an E&P bankruptcy
- Capital markets and life after bankruptcy
- Digital signing and notarizing of real property documents
- E-filing of real property documents
- Title searches in the County Real Property Records when the Clerk’s offices are closed to the public