Rosebud Nau’s practice focuses primarily on securities law and general corporate matters, including public and private securities offerings, SEC reporting and compliance and corporate governance. She represents clients in a wide range of industries, including SaaS, financial services, energy and medtech. Rosebud works with many of the firm’s public company clients, both large and small. Her securities law experience includes representing issuers and selling stockholders in initial public offerings, follow-on public offerings and block sales. She also assists public and private clients in connection with mergers and acquisitions.
Rosebud is a member of Board of Directors for the Dallas Mayor’s Committee for the Employment of People with Disabilities (employAbility), an organization that engages the business community to build a diverse workforce by valuing people with different abilities.
- Included in the "Ones to Watch" category of Best Lawyers in America, Woodward/White, Inc., 2021-2022
- Reporting obligations under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- Private securities offerings and other securities transactions.
- Preparation of registration statements on Forms S-8 and S-4.
- Compliance with corporate governance best practices and regulations, such as: NYSE and NASDAQ requirements with respect to board composition, committee charters and other listing standards; State law governing shareholder meetings; and Disclosure committee policies and charters, information disclosure policies; and enterprise risk management policies.
- Drafting and implementation of insider trading policies and Rule 10b5-1 trading plans.
- Preparation of securities filings, including Schedule 13D and Form 4.
- Mergers and acquisitions involving public and private entities.
B.A., University of Oregon, 2009, cum laude
J.D., University of Texas School of Law, 2012
Intern, the Honorable Lee Yeakel, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas, July-August 2010
Intern, the Honorable Michael E. Miller, Probate Court No. 3, Dallas, Texas, June-July 2010
Seventy-five Haynes and Boone, LLP lawyers are included in the 2022 Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch” directory this month. The Ones to Watch distinction is given to attorneys early in their careers in recognition of their outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the U.S. Nominated by peers in the industry, Ones to Watch recipients have been in practice for five to nine years. The fol [...]