Benjamin Schindler is an associate in the Insurance Recovery Practice Group of the Dallas office of Haynes Boone. Benjamin’s practice focuses on insurance recovery and complex business litigation in a wide array of industries and sectors, including manufacturing, oil and gas, banking, hospitality, and trading, to name a few. In his practice, he exclusively represents corporate policyholders in complex insurance recovery litigation and consultation matters to maximize recoveries under a variety of insurance policies.
Benjamin was born and raised in Dallas and is active in the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Dallas Bar Association, as well as the American Bar Association and the Insurance Law Section of the State Bar of Texas, where he received the 2019 Ben Love Scholarship.
- Representing clients in litigation and consultation involving all aspects of insurance coverage, including coverage disputes, claims, bad faith, malpractice, property damage, business losses, business interruption and more.
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Insurance Law Section of the TX State Bar; member; 2019 Ben Love Scholarship Recipient
- Intown Chabad Dallas
- DFW University of Georgia Alumni Association, Board Member
- Dallas Associate of Young Lawyers, Judicial Committee
- Recognized as DVAP’s Finest - Volunteer of the Month in Dallas Bar Association's Headnotes, November 2021.
- “Part II COVID-19: Preparing for a Potential Business Interruption (BI) Loss Claim/Recovery,” co-author, AssurexGlobal Webinar, May 19, 2020.
J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2020
B.A., University of Georgia, 2017
Law360 covered a Haynes and Boone, LLP victory on Feb. 9 involving client Lundberg LLC. A legal team led by Partner Ernest Martin and Associates Greg Van Houten and S. Benjamin Schindler persuaded a Washington federal judge to rule that an insurance company must defend Lundberg in an underlying suit alleging that mechanical devices it installed were defective. Here is an excerpt: U.S. District [...]