Haynes and Boone, LLP Associate Elizabeth Crompton co-authored two chapters in the recently published Pre-ANDA Litigation: Strategies and Tactics for Developing a Drug Product and Patent Portfolio, Second Edition. They were also associate editors of the book.
Published by the American Bar Association, the updated book serves as a resource for lawyers planning Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) litigations and strategizing for patent litigation on behalf of pharmaceutical companies.
Topics in the book include:
- Coordinating new drug application (NDA) and patent portfolio strategy
- Preclinical and patent considerations
- Clinical trials and regulatory considerations
- Trademark (TM) and nonproprietary name considerations
- Acquiring and in-licensing pharmaceutical products
- Pre-litigation investigations and due diligence
- Market entry business considerations for generic companies
To read more about this publication, click here.
Crompton is an experienced trial lawyer who uses her advanced education and experience to understand complex technical matters and help clients achieve their goals.
She concentrates on patent disputes before district courts and the Federal Circuit. She also counsels clients on design patents, infringement, validity and enforceability of patents, particularly in the chemical/biological and mechanical areas, including Hatch-Waxman.