Brack Bryant is a partner in the Real Estate Practice Group at Haynes and Boone. He represents office, industrial and retail clients in connection with a wide variety of real estate matters, including the acquisition, development, sale, financing and leasing of various asset types with a primary focus on industrial projects.
Professional and Community Activities
- Federal Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Real Estate Council
- National Association of Industrial and Office Professionals
- A developer in the acquisition of multiple single-asset and portfolio industrial properties located in California, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, New Jersey and Tennessee.
- A developer in the acquisition and development of an industrial property in California.
- A private REIT in the acquisition of a medical office building in Texas.
- An institutional asset manager in the acquisition of a $20 million branded hotel asset in Texas.
- A developer in the sale of interests in a portfolio of seven industrial properties located in California, Mississippi and Texas.
- A private equity firm in a joint venture that acquired a controlling interest in 143 hotels.
- A major real estate investor in the acquisition of a hotel in Hawaii.
- A real estate fund in the acquisition of an interest in a 1,300-acre planned mixed-use development.
- A real estate investment company in the negotiation of its management and leasing agreements in New York.
- A major real estate investor in the acquisition of a $235 million portfolio of CVS stores.
- A real estate holding company in the sale of a resort in California.
- A private REIT in the acquisition of a healthcare system in Texas.
- A publicly traded energy company in the disposition of more than $900 million in oil and gas properties.
- An administrative agent on the restructuring of a private REIT's existing primary line of credit secured by industrial projects located in 13 states and Canada.
- A U.S. financial institution in multiple loan workouts and foreclosures.
- An administrative agent and lead arranger in connection with a $140 million term loan facility to public REIT and major international hotel franchisor secured by eight hotel properties in seven states.
- Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America, Woodward/White, Inc., Real Estate Law, 2016-2022
- Selected for inclusion in Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Thomson Reuters, 2007-2010, 2012-2018
- Selected for inclusion in D Magazine's "Best Lawyers in Dallas," D Magazine Partners, Real Estate, 2018-2021
- Selected to the Associate Leadership Council, The Real Estate Council
J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2004, cum laude; Articles Editor, SMU International Law Review Association
B.A., Texas A&M University, 2001
U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
A Haynes and Boone, LLP team led by Partner Ian Peck has been honored by the Turnaround Management Association (TMA) for its representation of Tuesday Morning Corporation in its successful reorganization and emergence from Chapter 11. Haynes Boone received the 2021 Large Company Turnaround/Transaction of the Year Award. The TMA Turnaround and Transaction Awards, among the most well known in the r [...]