Brack Bryant is a partner in the Real Estate Practice Group and is a member of the firm's board of directors. He has experience assisting a broad range of clients, including REITs, developers, private equity investors, investment funds, and individuals, with all types of commercial real estate transactions across the United States, including the acquisition, development, financing, leasing, and disposition of industrial, multi-family, office, senior-assisted living/memory care, and retail projects.
Professional and Community Activities
- Federal Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Real Estate Council
- National Association of Industrial and Office Professionals
- A developer in the acquisition of multiple single-asset and portfolio industrial properties located in California, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, New Jersey and Tennessee.
- A developer in the acquisition and development of an industrial property in California.
- A private REIT in the acquisition of a medical office building in Texas.
- An institutional asset manager in the acquisition of a $20 million branded hotel asset in Texas.
- A developer in the sale of interests in a portfolio of seven industrial properties located in California, Mississippi and Texas.
- A private equity firm in a joint venture that acquired a controlling interest in 143 hotels.
- A major real estate investor in the acquisition of a hotel in Hawaii.
- A real estate fund in the acquisition of an interest in a 1,300-acre planned mixed-use development.
- A real estate investment company in the negotiation of its management and leasing agreements in New York.
- A major real estate investor in the acquisition of a $235 million portfolio of CVS stores.
- A real estate holding company in the sale of a resort in California.
- A private REIT in the acquisition of a healthcare system in Texas.
- A publicly traded energy company in the disposition of more than $900 million in oil and gas properties.
- An administrative agent on the restructuring of a private REIT's existing primary line of credit secured by industrial projects located in 13 states and Canada.
- A U.S. financial institution in multiple loan workouts and foreclosures.
- An administrative agent and lead arranger in connection with a $140 million term loan facility to public REIT and major international hotel franchisor secured by eight hotel properties in seven states.
- Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America, Woodward/White, Inc., Real Estate Law, 2016-2024
- Recognized in Chambers USA, Chambers and Partners, 2022-2023
- Selected for inclusion in Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Thomson Reuters, 2007-2010, 2012-2018
- Selected for inclusion in D Magazine's "Best Lawyers in Dallas," D Magazine Partners, Real Estate, 2018-2023
- Selected to the Associate Leadership Council, The Real Estate Council
J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2004, cum laude; Articles Editor, SMU International Law Review Association
B.A., Texas A&M University, 2001
U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
D Magazine has once again ranked many Haynes and Boone, LLP lawyers, across most major practice areas, among the best lawyers in Dallas. A total of 27 lawyers were included in the 2023 Best Lawyers in Dallas directory. They were nominated by their peers for offering “unparalleled counsel” in their practice area and “representing the people and institutions of Dallas with mastery and drive,” accord [...]