Michael Byrne is an associate in the Capital Markets and Securities Practice group of Haynes and Boone’s London office.
His practice focuses on cross-border debt capital markets transactions, structured finance transactions and general corporate lending.
Michael has particular experience in working with clients new to public markets and alternative sources of finance, having acted for numerous clients not previously accessing finance through public markets.
Michael also acts for service providers, trustees and arrangers in the debt capital market and structured finance space.
- Acted for Linklease Finance PLC on its US$500m medium term note programme listed on the Cayman Stock Exchange (Series 1 & 2)
- Acted for a large-scale US real estate developer on its $297m private placement
- Acting for Neutral Capital Finance PLC on its US$200m medium term note programme listed on the Euronext Dublin (Series 1) and Cayman Stock Exchange (Series 2)
- Acting for DCM US Multi-Family Homes PLC on its US$750m medium term note programme listed on the Euronext Dublin (Series 1 & 2)
- Acting for a Bahraini listed fund on its first investment in UK real estate asset
LPC, University of Law, 2016
Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP Law School, 2013
B.A. (Hons), University of Newcastle upon Tyne, 2012
England and Wales
Haynes Boone's debt capital markets team in London has advised Linklease Finance Plc, in its capacity as issuer, on the third series (Series 2021-LL3) from its US$500,000,000 medium-term note (MTN) bond programme. The first US$50,000,000 series of bonds was issued by Linklease in December 2018, with a second GB£20,000,000 series issued in July 2020. This third series of bonds for an amount o [...]