Michael Byrne is an associate in the Capital Markets and Securities Practice group of Haynes and Boone’s London office.
His practice focuses on cross-border debt capital markets transactions, structured finance transactions and general corporate lending.
Michael has particular experience in working with clients new to public markets and alternative sources of finance, having acted for numerous clients not previously accessing finance through public markets.
Michael also acts for service providers, trustees and arrangers in the debt capital market and structured finance space.
- Acted for Linklease Finance PLC on its US$500m medium term note programme listed on the Cayman Stock Exchange (Series 1 & 2)
- Acted for a large-scale US real estate developer on its $297m private placement
- Acting for Neutral Capital Finance PLC on its US$200m medium term note programme listed on the Euronext Dublin (Series 1) and Cayman Stock Exchange (Series 2)
- Acting for DCM US Multi-Family Homes PLC on its US$750m medium term note programme listed on the Euronext Dublin (Series 1 & 2)
- Acting for a Bahraini listed fund on its first investment in UK real estate asset
LPC, University of Law, 2016
Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP Law School, 2013
B.A. (Hons), University of Newcastle upon Tyne, 2012
England and Wales
The Economic Crime and Corporate Transparency Act 2023 (the “Act”) received Royal Assent on 26 October 2023. The provisions of the Act are not immediately in effect, and it is clear that detailed subordinate legislation and significant amendments to the operating processes of Companies House will be required in order to give full effect to the Act. That being said, operators and service providers [...]