Alla Digilova is a partner in the Capital Markets and Securities Practice Group in Haynes Boone’s New York office.
Focusing her practice capital markets transactions, Alla advises issuers and underwriters in initial public offerings and other equity offerings, high-yield and investment-grade debt offerings, and private placements of securities. She also regularly counsels issuers on general corporate, corporate governance and securities law matters.
Initial Public Offerings
- Iconic Sports Acquisition Corp., a special purpose acquisition company sponsored by Tifosy SponsorCo LLC, an affiliate of Tifosy Capital & Advisory, a leading boutique sports advisory firm, and focusing on businesses in the global sports industry or an adjacent sector including data and analytics, media and technology, in $345 million initial public offering
- BTIG, LLC in $200 million initial public offering of SHUAA Partners Acquisition Corp I, a special purpose acquisition company focusing on the technology and/or tech-enabled financial services sectors
- J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Cowen and Company, LLC in $200 million initial public offering of DA32 Life Sciences Tech Acquisition Corp., a special purpose acquisition company focusing on promising opportunities in the life science technology sector
Mergers & Acquisitions
- L&F Acquisition Corp. in its $1.4 billion business combination with ZeroFox and IDX
- Montes Archimedes Acquisition Corp. in its $7.3 billion business combination with Roivant Sciences
- Atlas Crest Investment Corp in its $1.7 billion business combination with Archer Aviation
- Leo Holdings III Corp on its $1.1 billion merger with Local Bounti
- Horizon Acquisition Corp in its $1.95 billion business combination with Vivid Seats Inc.
High Yield Offerings
- Investor group led by Advent International Corporation and Permira Advisers LLC in $2 billion 144A notes offerings for the acquisition of McAfee Corp. (NASDAQ: MCFE), a global leader in online protection
- RBC Bearings Incorporated in connection with its $1.1 billion concurrent offerings of common stock and mandatory convertible preferred stock and offering of $500 million of unsecured high yield notes
Restructuring and Liability Management
- Intelsat S.A. and certain of its affiliates in their Chapter 11 cases in connection with securities matters
Some of these representations were handled by Alla prior to joining Haynes Boone.
- New York State Bar Association
- Member, Securities Regulation Committee
- Member, Women in the Association Committee
- Member, UJA Federation of New York, FSU Board
- "8 Tips On Mining Disclosures For Foreign Issuers," co-author, Law360, November 6, 2023.
- “Incorporating Ethical Principles into Clinical Research Protocols: A Tool for Protocol Writers and Ethics Committees,” co-author, Journal of Medical Ethics, 2016.
- "Global Trends Toward Transparency in Participant-Level Clinical Trials Data,” in FDA in the Twenty-First Century: The Challenges of Regulating Drugs and New Technologies," co-author, Columbia University Press, 2015.
- “A Comprehensive Approach to Conditional Cash Transfers,” co-author, 22 Georgetown Journal on Poverty Law & Policy 1, Fall 2014.
J.D., Harvard Law School, 2014, Harvard Journal of Law and Technology
Biology & Economics,
Yeshiva University, 2010, summa cum laude, S. Daniel Abraham Honors Program, Anne Scheiber Scholar
Haynes and Boone, LLP is representing Firefly Neuroscience, Inc. in a deal to merge with Virginia-based WaveDancer, Inc. (NASDAQ: WAVD), a publicly traded cybersecurity firm. The newly combined company will operate under the name Firefly Neuroscience and be headquartered in Toronto. Following closing, Firefly, which is currently private, will trade on the Nasdaq Capital Market. Firefly will con [...]