Wes Dutton is an associate in the Litigation Practice Group in the Dallas office of Haynes and Boone.
Selected Publications and Speeches
- "Lessons from the Ever Given for an Increasingly Turbulent Global Supply Chain," co-author, Global Trade, April 12, 2021.
- “Franchise Law,” co-author, SMU Annual Texas Survey, Volume 6, Fall 2020.
- "Mich. Ruling Isn't Last Word On COVID-19 Insurance Claims," co-author, Law360, July 28, 2020.
- Included in the "Ones to Watch" category of Best Lawyers in America, Woodward/White, Inc., 2022
- Included in the "Ones to Watch" category of Best Lawyers in America, Woodward/White, Inc., 2023
J.D., University of Michigan Law School, 2018
B.A., Georgetown University, 2013, magna cum laude
In 2022, the government continued to build upon the previous year’s enforcement efforts to address various forms of fraud—many of which have seen unprecedented proliferation in the shadow of the COVID-19 pandemic. The False Claims Act, 31 U.S.C. §§ 3729 et seq. (“FCA”), remains one of the government’s most important weapons in those efforts. This Review highlights key developments from 2022 relate [...]
Deborah S. Coldwell, Sally Dahlstrom, Taylor Rex Robertson, Wes Dutton in SMU Annual Texas Survey: Franchise LawNovember 11, 2021