Abby Johanson is an associate in the Real Estate Practice Group. Her practice focuses on assisting clients in San Antonio, Austin and Central Texas with a wide range of commercial real estate matters, including the negotiation and preparation of documents relating to the acquisition, disposition, leasing, financing and development of various income producing commercial properties.
Abby’s experience includes representing both private and institutional parties, with respect to the acquisition, disposition, leasing, financing and development, and day-to-day operations of commercial real estate properties, including:
- Office buildings complexes, including medical office buildings and healthcare facilities
- Multifamily and mixed-use developments
- Quarrying operations
- Industrial buildings and distribution centers
- Large ranch tracts
- Recognized in Best San Antonio Female Lawyers, San Antonio Scene, Scene Monthly, LLC, 2021-2022
- Recognized as a Rising Star Lawyer, SA Scene magazine, 2018-2020
Professional and Community Activities
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association
- San Antonio Bar Association
Selected Publications and Speeches
- "Finish-Out and Work Letters," speaker, UTLAW CLE 2017 Bernard O. Dow Leasing Institute, Houston, November 10, 2017.