Jennifer Passagne is a partner in the Finance Practice Group in Haynes Boone’s London office.
Her practice focuses on leveraged and acquisition finance, fund finance (NAV facilities, SMA deals, hybrid facilities, GP support lines and capital call facilities), restructurings and other corporate finance transactions.
Jennifer has extensive experience in domestic and cross-border acquisition finance across a variety of sectors and credit products for private equity sponsors, alternative investment funds, banks and corporate clients. She advises borrowers and creditors at all levels of the capital structure. Jennifer excels at assisting clients navigate complex transactions from start to finish. She works with clients throughout the life of a financing and handles amendments and extensions, refinancings, add-on portfolio acquisitions, disposals, local facilities, reorganisations and debt-buy backs.
- Advising a UK company on a mezzanine financing, bolt-on acquisition and subsequent sale of group
- Advising a global private equity firm in the financing of its acquisition of a European independent over-the-counter drug manufacturer and distributor
- Advising a European private equity firm in the financing of its acquisition of a sun protection and closure solutions company
- Advising an In Vitro Diagnostic worldwide company in connection with an add-on acquisition of a specialty diagnostics company
- Advising a leading European gourmet food company on its refinancing
- Advising a global private equity firm on a public to private takeover of a Norwegian information technology company
- Advising a global private equity firm in the financing of its acquisition of an advanced insulation and engineered foams company
- Advising a global private equity firm in the financing of its acquisition of a casino operator group
- Advising a UK private equity firm in the financing of its acquisition of a leading security technologists company
- Advising a UK private equity firm in the financing of its acquisition of a groundworks and civil engineering firm
- Advising a UK private equity firm in the financing of its acquisition of a holiday parks operator
- Advising an ad hoc co-com of senior secured noteholders on the financial restructuring and recapitalisation of a paper-based solutions provider
- Advising a NY investment firm on its mezzanine financing to a business funding company
- Advising an international oil and gas company on its mezzanine financing and associated restructuring
- Advising a Telecoms and Media provider on its refinancing
- Various banks and private equity firms on fund level financings (including NAV facilities, GP financings and capital call facilities)
- Leading investment banks on a variety of financings
Diploma, Applied Finance, Kaplan Law School
Bachelor of Law, (Hons), University of Queensland
Supreme Court of Queensland
Haynes Boone Partner Jennifer Passagne was quoted in a FundFire article. Below is an excerpt: Apollo Global Management and Partners Group are extending the playing field where secondaries fund managers have run for years – adding on newer financing and investment options that may offer an edge and push their rivals to follow suit. … These combined platforms should not only help managers operating [...]