Caylee Phillips is an associate in the Intellectual Property Practice Group in Haynes Boone’s Dallas office.
Her practice focuses on preparing and prosecuting U.S., Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT), and foreign utility patent applications. She is experienced in innovations in chemical technology. Caylee’s practice also includes design patent applications and general IP counseling.
During her time at Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, Caylee served as Managing Editor of the SMU Science and Technology Law Review Association and worked in the SMU Small Business and Trademark Clinic as an Associate Member of the State Bar of Texas.
- "Track Three Pilot Program," co-author, Haynes Boone client alert, May 31, 2023.
- "The Sun Rises Over the European Unified Patent Court: Key Considerations," co-author, Bloomberg Law, May 3, 2023.
- "Is a (More than Pocket) Change in the Air at the USPTO?" co-author, Haynes Boone client alert, April 28, 2023.
- "Trump’s Twitter Tension: Is Social Media a Modern Restriction on Government Employees – Knight First Amend. At Columbia Univ., Inc. v. Trump," author, 24 SMU SCI. & TECH. L. REV. 135 (2021).
- "A NoNo from CoCo: The Contentious Relationship Between Luxury Brands and Resale Wesbites," author, 24 SMU SCI. & TECH. L. REV. 445 (2021).
J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2022, magna cum laude; Managing Editor, SMU Science and Technology Law Review
B.S., Chemical Engineering, Oklahoma State University, 2019
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
View the full version of the May 2023 edition of the IP Beacon.