We Walk the Talk
Franchisor and supplier relationships are regulated more intensely and in more complex, far-reaching ways than just about any other commercial interaction. State laws are often contradictory, federal law on antitrust and pricing can trap the unwary, and cross-border business arrangements grow more complex daily. In this environment we understand the franchise business from all sides and are experienced in the legal intricacies of franchise law. We put that knowledge to use in assisting you with your franchise dispute.
We Mean Business
Commercial litigation requires outside counsel who are deeply committed to understanding your company’s business, its strategies, its industry and its regulatory environment. We understand your business and know how to balance legitimate business objectives and create a strategic litigation plan for you. We will help you bring a business solution to a case when possible but when litigation is inevitable, we’re fully prepared to go to trial. With an aggressive, results-oriented attitude, we are committed to meeting your business goals.
We Keep Good Company
We regularly handle litigation in Texas, California, New York, Colorado, Georgia, Kansas, and other states for a variety of franchise and distribution systems, including the following (among many others):
- YUM! Brands, Inc.
- Pizza Hut, LLC
- Taco Bell Franchisor, LLC
- Smoothie King Franchises, Inc.
- Goosehead Insurance Agency, LLC
- Barcel USA, LLC
- Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc.
- 7-Eleven, Inc.
- Keller Williams Realty, Inc.
- TGI Friday’s Inc.
- Roly Poly Franchise Systems, LLC
- Hilton Worldwide, Inc. (Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Canopy by Hilton, Curio – A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton and Home2 Suites by Hilton, Howard Johnson International, Inc.)
- Intercontinental Hotels Group (Holiday Inn, Staybridge Suites, Hotel Indigo, and Crowne Plaza)
- Liberty Tax Services, Inc.
- Outback Steakhouse International, L.P.
Our Solutions Adjust to Meet Your Needs
We represent companies of all sizes and in diverse industries. We understand that bet-the-company litigation looks different to every size of organization, meaning that a one-size-fits-all approach to litigation does not exist. As skilled and creative trial lawyers, we have the experience and flexibility to provide you with quality representation on a cost-efficient basis.
Haynes and Boone, LLP Partner Deb Coldwell has been elected to serve on the executive committee for the Center for Women in Law (CWIL) for a three-year term starting in fiscal year 2024. CWIL is housed at The University of Texas at Austin School of Law and is a national resource devoted to the success of the entire spectrum of women in law, creating change in the legal profession to elevate female [...]