Reem Abdelrazik is an associate in the Energy, Power and Natural Resources Practice Group in the Houston office of Haynes Boone. She maintains a broad transactional practice that includes energy finance matters, corporate mergers and acquisitions, commodities trading, as well as the acquisition and disposition of oil and gas properties. Reem has experience representing financial institutions and a variety of companies in a wide range of complex transactions including reserved based financing for lenders, borrowers and equity sponsors, and as well as both corporate and private equity buyers and sellers in the purchase and sale of equity and assets.
- Represented administrative agent and lead arranger in a DJ Basin operator’s reserve-based credit facility, with an initial borrowing base of $550,000,000.
- Represented a private exploration and production company in the sale of producing properties and undeveloped acreage located in the Eagle Ford Shale for aggregate consideration in excess of $200 Million.
- Assisted in representing a large investment fund in a $300 million “DrillCo” drilling partnership, to jointly drill and develop wells and associated assets in the Permian Basin.
- Included in the "Ones to Watch" category of The Best Lawyers in America, Woodward/White, Inc., 2024
- “Diversity and Disclosure in the Boardroom: SEC Approves Nasdaq Board Diversity Rules,” co-author, Haynes Boone client alert, August 24, 2021.
- “The Year in Oil and Gas Finance,” co-author, 2018 Loan Market Chronicle, LSTA, February 28, 2018.
B.A., Southern Methodist University, 2013
J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2017
Haynes and Boone, LLP Partner John McGowan led a team that represented Capitol Services, LLC in securing an investment from Clearview Capital Fund IV, L.P and its affiliates. The transaction closed in April 2023. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Austin, TX, Capitol Services is a tech-enabled provider of outsourced legal and compliance services. Clearview has a proven track record of helping en [...]