Bryan Diebels is an associate in the Private Equity Practice Group in the Dallas office of Haynes and Boone. His practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, corporate compliance and governance, and other commercial transactions. Bryan has experience representing corporate and private equity buyers and sellers in structuring, negotiating, documenting, and closing complex business transactions. He also represents corporate clients in drafting and negotiating complex commercial agreements.
- Included in the "Ones to Watch" category of Best Lawyers in America, Woodward/White, Inc., 2022
- Represented Landry’s, Inc. in the sale of Golden Nugget Online Gaming, Inc. in a take-public sale to Landcadia Holdings II, Inc., as part of a $745 million de-SPAC Transaction.
- Represented the parent company of Dairy.com, a dairy industry supply-chain technology provider, in its sale and merger into a subsidiary of an independent sponsor.
- Represented WatchGuard Video, a nationwide leader in the production and distribution of police video systems, including in-car video systems and body-worn cameras for public safety systems, in its sale to Motorola Solutions.
- Represented FleetPride, Inc. in connection with its purchase of substantially all of the assets of a truck parts and equipment retailer located in Texarkana, Arkansas.
- Represented Integrated Advantage Group, LP, a leading oil and gas services conglomerate, in connection with the sale of 100% of its limited partnership interests to a private equity firm.
- Represented Linetec Services, LLC, a Louisiana-based provider of recurring maintenance, refurbishment, upgrade, and installation services for electrical transmission and distribution infrastructure throughout the Gulf Coast and Mid-Atlantic regions, in its sale to an affiliate of Centuri Construction Group, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Southwest Gas Holdings, Inc.
- Represented Ericsson Inc. in its acquisition of CENX, a US-based service assurance technology company.
- Represented Four Corners Brewing Company LLC, a Dallas-based brewery producing premium beer, in its sale and merger into a subsidiary of Constellation Brands, Inc., a public company.
- Represented OraMetrix, Inc., a private company and provider of innovative 3-D technology solutions improving the quality and efficiency of orthodontic care, in its sale and merger into a subsidiary of Dentsply Sirona Inc., a public company.
- Represented Ericsson Inc. in its acquisition of Placecast, a leading enterprise-grade platform for data management and display advertising based out of California.
- Represented Williamson-Dickie Holding Company, a private company specializing in the manufacture of work apparel, on its $820 million sale and merger into a subsidiary of VF Corporation, a publicly traded company.
- Represented WMI Holdings, Inc., the parent of Western Marketing, Inc., a supplier of bulk and packaged lubricants, in the sale of 100 percent of its equity interests to A.J. Hurt, Jr., Inc. a subsidiary of RelaDyne, Inc.
- Represented the owners of a background screening provider in the sale of a minority interest in the company.
B.S., Chemistry, Boise State University, 2010, magna cum laude
J.D., Harvard Law School, 2016, cum laude, Harvard Law Entrepreneurship Project
Haynes and Boone, LLP served as U.S. counsel for DL Chemical of Seoul, South Korea, which has finalized a joint venture agreement with REXtac LLC of Odessa, Texas to construct and operate an Amorphous Poly Alpha Olefin (APAO) manufacturing plant located in Yeosu Industrial Complex in South Korea. According to a press release from REXtac, the APAO plant will attract an investment of $134 million a [...]