Amanda Ethridge is an associate in the Real Estate Practice Group in the Dallas office of Haynes and Boone. Amanda's practice focuses on representing a broad range of clients across the nation engaged in complex commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, financing, and development for retail, office, industrial, and multi-family projects.
Selected Publications and Speeches
- "Too 'Qualified'? or Not 'Qualified' Enough? – Criticism and Suggested Reforms to the Currently Ineffective 'Qualified Mortgage' Standards," author, 53:3 REPTL Rep. 66 (2015).
- The Real Estate Council of Dallas (TREC)
- Texas A&M Association of Former Students
- Ladies in Commercial Real Estate
- Dallas Pro Bono Legal Clinic Volunteer Attorney
- Included in the "Ones to Watch" category of Best Lawyers in America, Woodward/White, Inc., 2021-2024
- Selected for the Associate Leadership Council of The Real Estate Council, Class of 2019
- First Place, State Bar of Texas Real Estate Law Writing Contest, 2014
- First Place, Craig Jordan Commercial Law Writing Contest, 2014
B.B.A., Finance, Texas A&M University, 2011, cum laude
J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2015, magna cum laude; Order of the Coif; Technology Editor, SMU Law Review Association
Seventy-five Haynes and Boone, LLP lawyers are included in the 2022 Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch” directory this month. The Ones to Watch distinction is given to attorneys early in their careers in recognition of their outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the U.S. Nominated by peers in the industry, Ones to Watch recipients have been in practice for five to nine years. The fol [...]