Brad Holdbrook is a partner in the Real Estate Practice Group in the Dallas office of Haynes and Boone. His practice involves representing a broad range of clients engaged in a variety of commercial real estate transactions. He has represented REITS, developers, private equity investors, investment funds, individuals, and financial institutions in projects across the nation. Brad’s experience includes acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, real estate finance, and development for retail, office, industrial, multi-family, and mixed-use projects, involving both improved and unimproved properties.
- Selected for inclusion in Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Thomson Reuters, for Business Real Estate, 2016-2021
- Selected to the Associate Leadership Council, The Real Estate Council, Class of 2014
- A developer in the disposition of a portfolio of 30+ industrial properties located in California, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
- Major U.S. financial institutions in real estate lending activities, including acquisition, construction, and development transactions.
- A family office investor in connection with the acquisition of land and development of a mixed-used project in San Antonio, Texas.
- A developer in the acquisition of multiple single-asset and portfolio industrial properties located in various states.
- Investment services subsidiary of a major U.S. financial institution in connection with region-wide office leasing.
- Investment fund in acquisition, management, and disposition of retail, office and multi-family property properties.
- REIT in connection with acquisition of 200+ property portfolio of senior-assisted living/memory care facilities.
- The Real Estate Council
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2011, magna cum laude; Order of the Coif; SMU Law Review; Dean's List
B.S., Minor in Business, Texas A&M University, 2004
A Haynes and Boone, LLP team lead by Partner Tom Harris represented Brookshire Grocery Co. (BGC) in its acquisition of Reasor’s LLC’s 17 grocery stores in Oklahoma. The transaction was completed Jan. 25, 2022. With the acquisition, BGC now has more than 200 stores with close to 20,000 employee-partners serving Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas and Oklahoma. “We are excited for the opportunity to wor [...]